Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{PW Corn Dogs}

I've heard so much about this PW lady I just had to check out her blog...for those of you who aren't familiar {you probably all know her already} PW means or is The Pioneer Woman. I will admit she is pretty awesome, has her own TV show, cook book, garden, blah blah blah...So anyways as I was surfing her blog I came across a corn dog recipe, of course I had to try it!!


For PW corn dogs you will need:
- 3 cups Pancake mix
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 3 cups of water
- hotdogs
- some sticks {I used shishkabob sticks, she suggested chop sticks, but who knows where you can buy those at?}
- Oh and one deep fryer or hot pan of oil



Mix your dry ingredients


Next add your egg lightly beaten, and water to desired thickness


I found super thick was the easiest when it came to coating the hotdogs, but just do whatever works best for you.


Stick your dogs, coat, and fry until golden brown, and eat :)


Le' Corndog!


No comments:

Post a Comment